I want to see a picture to help me decide. Does s/he have long hair? Ribbons is his name. Short hair? Buzz is his name.
Write in vote: Indie! Otherwise I like Ruby or Pipa
Meet her first. Then decide. ;)Is it a boy or girl?
I love Emma and Ruby.
I usually named my pets with a vowel sound at the end of the name - Daisy, Stanley , Riley, Shorty, Happy etc. I think it sings when you call the dog's name. Love Dad and the Bassets xox
I want to see a picture to help me decide. Does s/he have long hair? Ribbons is his name. Short hair? Buzz is his name.
ReplyDeleteWrite in vote: Indie! Otherwise I like Ruby or Pipa
ReplyDeleteMeet her first. Then decide. ;)
ReplyDeleteIs it a boy or girl?
I love Emma and Ruby.
ReplyDeleteI usually named my pets with a vowel sound at the end of the name - Daisy, Stanley , Riley, Shorty, Happy etc. I think it sings when you call the dog's name.
ReplyDeleteLove Dad and the Bassets xox