I am heading to Toronto tomorrow for the weekend - courtesy of my very sweet husband. I am going to go pick up our pup and hang with the Vermont Ave crew. I am so excited for every part of the trip -- except the plane ride - which quite honestly almost always ends with me crying about turbulence at some point. :) On the way home the puppy will be flying on my lap as a lap-dog... ha ha. I cant wait to post pics of the weekend. I have so many things I have to get done there - it is going to be a whirlwind trip for sure - esp with the time change. Wish me luck with in-cabin puppy.
Oh WOW, that sounds fun, except for the lap dog part on the way home. Hope it goes well!
ReplyDeleteDid you get your cast off?
Nope I didnt get my cast off. Can you send me that homeschooling website of yours again. I lost it in all the rearranging of the website etc.
ReplyDeleteThats great they will let the puppy fly in the cabin with you!
ReplyDeleteI didn't think they let pets in the cabins anymore and assumed he'd be underneath for the flight!
Enjoy your trip!
xo
Thanks. He is under the seat for take off and landing and on my lap on the way back.... only on Westjet :)
ReplyDelete