Not quite Newport Beach, California, but thanks to my very very SWEET husband I will be seeing California and my dear friend Rachel very soon! Kevin is sending Claire and I to LA to see Rach and Greta for a few days . After a quick visit to LA we are heading to San Diego by train to meet Kevin and the boys and our fellow Kelownians - the Donn Family for 4 days of crazy fun.... and then we are heading to Hawaii for 2 weeks. I am SO EXCITED.

So proud of his Starbucks kitty cookie!

The boys looking like this is their first time in public... but really they were watching a train on a track going round above the fruits and veggies at the G store.

Currently our fav. neighbours from Toronto are visiting and we are so happy to have the Leishmans with us. This is Ryan, Caitllin, Megan, Jake wearing Max and Claire! We were hiking near the KVR at Angel Springs

Jake, DEvon and Caitlin, installing Max into the backpack

Dirty Faced Blue-eyes

Caitlin coaking Max to walk.


After a hike and swim at the H20 center... my crew crashed on top of each other in the car

Typical Maritimers - around the kitchen table. 

Megan and Caitlin

Two days at Big White and I am toast.

Saturday was the perfect day at Big White

Kai has an affinity for all sports
Kai is 



Claire loves to sleep in the car

Wow! Exciting news about your trips. You know, once you are in Hawaii you are half way here...! :)
ReplyDeleteYou have no idea how excited I am.
ReplyDelete