Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter! Happy Birthday!

 Some pics of our eventful weekend. 

We attended a birthday party for Patrick Bowes. 


Kevin took the kids to an egg hunt/fundraiser


Claire had a school easter egg hunt - that Max crashed
 In-line - pre egg hunt
 Sack races

 I wanted to celebrate Max's birthday with a party but all the events of Kai being in hospital and I have been sick - left me too tired to host a birthday party - so I made him a cake (it took two tries) and we brought it to an Easter Party we were invited to and everyone sang to him and he didnt know the difference. 
 Before the Easter Party we let him open his gift from us... Thomas the Train of course. 
 Singing Happy Birthday to him
 Not sure - what the reaction was for her - but shows where Claire gets her drama queen nature from. 
 Claire got a haircut.... and actually I shear the boys too. Kai's golden wizard look is gone.
 Easter Egg hunt - Simon (Max's bestfriend - sharing with Kai)
 The boys were advanced hunters by the end of this weekend.
 Thomas hunting
 Claire hunting with Christina and Grace
 Kai - completely understood the purpose of this game. 
 Monday morning blues (blueberries that is)

 Who's dog is it??
Pastor Andy - holding down the dogs while the kids hunted eggs
 I finished Max's ballet suit - he is a sheep doing dancing in the Little Bo Peep Performance. He is the only black sheep and he has several female white sheep he is dancing with in his under 4 class. He is not a fan of his hat. 

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! I LOVE that first pic of you holding Max & Claire on your lap. You look truly beautiful.

    Also, that last pic of Max is so cute!

    ReplyDelete