Kai has been admitted to the hospital for dehyration due to rotavirus. He hadn't drank for about 30h and was throwing up and pooping constantly when I took him to the ER last night. They gave him half a liter and he started to pee again this am so he is back on his way to health. Kai will be in hospital for a few days. I am so thankful for my friends Lisa and Andy who, despite the contagious nature of the virus took claire and max and emma today ... And more importantly... Brought me coffee after a long night in the ER. God is so good to us - always providing what we need - friends, health and not giving us more than we can handle. If I don't write sooner - Happy Easter.
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry
Thanks for the update. It sounds as thought Kai is on the mend. :) I hope you also get some sleep. Blessings.
ReplyDelete