So... we had our first doctors appointment and we got to hear the babes heartbeat. SO exciting! On Friday we have a 15 week ultrasound and next month we have the 20 month ultrasound. I am hoping they will be able to tell us this this baby's gender at one of these - thought I am sure it is a boy! Oh-oh imagine us naming another boy - it took Kai one month to have a name!
Anyways, I am home alone this weekend. Kevin, Michael and Maria have headed down to Nelson, BC to check out a job opportunity there for Kevin. I had a wonderful day with the kids, attending our church, lunching with our GREAT friends the Dietrich's and then playing soccer all afternoon. The kids loved spending the whole day with their friend Simon. Oh and Andy figured out how I can drink coffee again (the thought of coffee has been making me nauseous - which is so dis-hearting) -- ice coffees German style - with chocolate ice cream, whip cream and sprinkles.... can you imagine such a treat... even Max liked it.
This means you need to start picking the name now! :-)
ReplyDelete