Thursday, August 18, 2011

Claire's 5th Birthday

Dear Claire, I love you so much. You are so sweet and smart and even tempered. I cant believe that you are 5 years old already. It seems like only yesterday that I was holding you in my arms for the first time, wrapped in your soft green blanket, surrounded by all your sheep and all our friends in Nova Scotia. You have been to so many places and seen and done so much. I pray your adventures would never stop.  You are loved so much and are so loving to so many.  Happy Happy Birthday.  Love Mom.

Claire was a little grumpy waking up this am, because she had awoken so many times through the night to "go look for her birthday." She enjoyed her sprinkle-rimmed cup full of milk, and then she enjoyed her brothers. 

Claire waited for Dad to come from Kamloops today to open her presents. The kids all wore their mad-hatter  hats that they got for Claire's teaparty breakfast birthday on Saturday.

Max had promised Claire weeks ago (and everyday that followed) that he would buy her a ballerina for her birthday if she bought him a Toby train with rocket launchers for his birthday in April.

Claire was delighted that Max for-filled his promise. 



 She waited for this moment for many days!! 


 Birthday Snuggles from Kai

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Claire! Yay!!

    Also, you started a food blog! :-) Yippeee!! I have at least a few pictures to send to you of your cooking. There is a good one of Kai on the counter with a spoon and a cup, stirring something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!!! Siblings are great for that kind of thing:) Claire, I love your ballerina and the hats for your tea party. Hope you have a blast. Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete