Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Home school schedule

Sometimes people ask me how we homeschool, what our schedule is, and we have one. I don't really have an answer for this because everyone does it differently and because ours is always changing. This summer I will school Claire, Max and Kai all at once. The boys in prep for there Montessori Preschool and Claire as a continuation of what we've been doing. Here are the summer templates for Claire and the boys. I print them so that when I open the binder Claire is one one side ad the boys are on the other so I can see both at the same time. Normally Claire and I work till her work is done or till she's tired. Normally from 830-1130. for the summer and with the boys we will try to do it for less time.

No comments:

Post a Comment