I bought a leg of lamb at Costco and cubed it for four meals. I bagged it separately and froze it. But one could easily make it for eight bags as this pic shows one of the four portions which made 9 skewers (plus a few all veg and all potatoe ones as extras). I always use Renee's Greek yogurt salad dressing and lemon juice as a marinate and put together just before we BBQ. No mess, few dishes to wash, covers most food groups and is presentable for guests. Plus most men really like the lamb. Alternative ingredients; pork or chicken, onion, broccoli, tomatoes, eggplant, garlic cloves whole, sweet potatoe or squash.
Skewers on the BBQ
And all was going as it usually did, until the BBQ caught on fire. oh-oh.
Good thing there were no guest to he presentable for.



Mmmmmm, lamb! I need to make these this summer:)
ReplyDeleteOh, yum! Yes, lamb is fantastic and I like is so much more than beef now. You know, I started eating it from your lamb burger recipe, immortalized here.
ReplyDeleteGlad the lamb burger recipe worked for you. I actually don't like lamb, but lamb leg is very soft so it is tastier and this is a cheaper way to eat it as it makes it go farther.
DeleteThanks for reading.