Monday, June 25, 2012

Stuffed chicken

I flattened chicken breasts with a cooking hammer. Next I laid out provolone cheese slices, and smeared mango-habanero jam on it (I've done it before with other jams, marmalade works great!). Next roll them up and tie the ends with kitchen twine. Takes ten minutes at the most. Easy- peasy as Claire would say, and looks impressive but tastes even better. Oh! I only used provolone because that's what I had, Brie and other cheeses work great too



For the veggies I followed a new recipes; honey and crushed garlic, fresh basil, salt and pepper & veggies tossed in after it was all melted. Kevin didn't like it though... so maybe try your own and tell me what worked better. 

1 comment:

  1. I think it sounds interesting. Maybe he did not like it sweet?
    I am a PLAIN (no salt, butter, seasonings) vegetable kind of girl.

    ReplyDelete