Thursday, July 4, 2013

Leaving Seattle

We enjoyed Seattle.
We'll I did. We shopped in my favourite district. We ate at Wild Ginger and stayed in my favourite Seattle hotel.
We went to the spice market at pikes place and had breakfast at the Four Seasons ( which was gross! I am writing trip advisor). We paid our respects to REI and .... Then the tears flowed... We'd promised the kids a trip to the flight museum but neither of us felt like going. We bought off Kai and Claire with a drive thru McDonald trip, but Max could not be bought. We are bad parents!! We felt bad ( well I did at least) the whole drive until we saw the Boeing future of flight sign!! We made a sharp U turn and turned into the boing future of flight museum - which Kevin hopped was free. Ha ha! The sign said "book ahead and save". Max was delighted!!! There was dancing and singing and joy all over again. But wait! It's July 4 th. doh! No wait its open. We go inside but no one is tall enough for the factory tour.
 Doh! So we ended up in the gift shop and at an old war plane museum around the ground. It was tre boring. I don't think the kids will ever ask again 


Home sweet Okanagan Lake 

No comments:

Post a Comment