Friday, April 15, 2011

California Pics


I will start posting pics of our trips - but in may take a few posts and a few weeks before you see them all. Above and below some pics of my visit with my friend Rachel, Greta and Oliver.  It was so Great to see them. 

Oliver


After Costa Mesa, Claire and I took the train to San Diego to meet up with Daddy and the boys and our friends from Kelowna - Kim and Ryan Donn. Here is Claire jumping on the coach in the lobby
 Kai loved the zoo. 
 We got to feed and pat a dolphin
 Touch tank
 Fun with Kim. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting these. I am looking forward to the Hawaii ones too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, pic time! Can't wait to see everything.
    Looks like you and Claire had a wonderful time with Rachel and her children!

    ReplyDelete