Saturday, April 16, 2011

Maui: 1/3 Islands

In Maui we met Nana and Grandad and had a great time being reunited with them. 
The kids loved the beach and spent a good portion of each day there. 
We tried to overcome Max's fear of the waves
Granddad, Claire and I pose for a picture only to have our pose ruined by a rouge wave! Makes a much better pic I thought.
Nana and Granddad on the North Shore of Maui at my favourite restaurant there, "Moma's Fish House" 
Lazy like a lion
Me
Claire - looking older
My ad for westjet
The boys waiting patiently in their stroller

1 comment:

  1. Claire definitely looks older in that pic - wow!
    And the pic of you is beautiful!
    Rogue wave - now I totally get it and it sure made for a great pic:)
    Cannot believe how big the kids are getting?
    Miss you guys and glad you had wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete