Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sarah visits from Hong Kong


My longest (and not in height - thought she is also my tallest) friend Sarah came all the way from HK to spend a few days in Kelowna with us. We were so happy to have her and be re-aquainted. Sarah enjoyed (I think) spending time with us and the kids, despite that it rained most of the time she was here.  

 Sarah and I both like to cook and she suggested I make this for the kids. I made it the day after she left and it was a hit - especially this one because it had two yolks! 

Sarah and I made our own BBQ sauce for the ribs and we also made eggplant chips, cedar-planked salmon fish cakes and a variety of other foods

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I had a great time visiting you all and I should also share some pictures online. Thanks for posting these. :)

    ReplyDelete