Sunday, June 10, 2012

Estepona

We are in Estepona now at a resort on the beach. We can see the Rock of Gibraltar from out hotel. How amazing. There was a full moon last night out on the ocean which is only footsteps from our room and Kevin and I watched the moon rise over Morrocco and listeners to the crashing ocean. How I love the ocean and miss its purr. I lost my iPhone ( par for the course at the beginning of this trip) so I took this picture with the iPad which doesn't have as good a camera. The book I am reading today reminded me that when something is so beautiful that we are in awe of it and our breath is taken away, we should be reminded of how much more so it's Creator is.

Today's favorite moments are brought to you my max and Kai...

As we are driving from Seville yesterday Kai says, " this is not the way to Simons (his friend in kelowna) house".

"I want to go home so I can have my wa-inch(how Kai says lunch).

Max swam in the pool and in the ocean all day today and afterwards he was lying on the pool deck and told me, "I just need to rub my quadriceps to wake them up a little bit". This kid kills me.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I too LOVE the sound of the waves - and listening to them with the moon rising with the love of your life - priceless!!!
    Max - quadriceps - LOL! He kills us all:)

    ReplyDelete