Max year end preschool presentation
Leo - being as cute as ever and learning to crawl! He is free range now. oh-oh!
Let the good times roll! Max driving the kids back to Spain on the imaginary kitchen bus.
Kai (wearing butterfly wings) and I
The boys taking Tennis Lessons from Thomas
Our favourite summer activity - attending the beach in the afternoons with all of our friends.
The kids love that they have so many friends at the beach to socialize with. Note Leo taking a mud bath!
Kevin chatting with Ed and everyone int the pic is in our "crew" on this day. Sometimes we are a big group!
Lake Okanagan
The Dietrich's have been babysitting me while Kevin has been working in Kamloops. Here is Kai BBQ'ing with Andy. He was so pleased with himself.
Our AC died and I found Max sleeping like this one am. I guess he was too hot in his room.
Peek-a-boo









I saw the pics on FB... but I love having the commentary here.
ReplyDeleteSome of these pics are quite hilarious:)
Leo - can't really decide who he most looks like it, but he is just adorable!